1. Each group member must be registered for University credit.
group should contain no more participants than the number of
assignments in the course, up to a maximum of eight (8) in each group.
3. Each group member will individually complete the required reading for each assignment as well as, where applicable, the classroom project(s) applying learning to their professional situation. Each member must also author at least one (1) written assignment.
4. Each group member will author their own unique Integration Paper.
5. There should be a minimum of four (4) group meetings during which the course content is discussed.
6. To receive University credit:
a) each participant must attend at least 75% of the group meetings
Thank you for observing these guidelines. We
wish you a beneficial learning experience while studying curriculum
offered by Luria Learning through The Heritage Institute in a collaborative group.